This September is when the global mining industry comes in person to Las Vegas for MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021.
With 11 halls of industry suppliers showcasing the latest products and services for mining, you’ll have three days to see the best from leading manufacturers, global suppliers and cutting-edge start-ups. Whatever you need for mining—whether it’s for exploration; mine development; open pit or underground mining; preparation and processing; smelting and refining; environmental compliance; safety; reclamation or mine closures—it’s all at MINExpo INTERNATIONAL 2021.
MAKE YOUR PLANS NOW TO JOIN MORE THAN 1100 EXHIBITORS FROM 30 COUNTRIES COVERING MORE THAN 660,000 NET SQ.FT.
Because you’ll be able to…
- Purchase equipment, parts and services from current vendors and discover new sources.
- Experience first-hand innovative and cutting-edge products: sensors, advanced instrumentation, AI, robotics, automation, mobile technology, data analytics and more.
- Collaborate with technical staff on the show floor to address your operational issues and challenges.
- Participate in expert led sessions focusing on today’s relevant issues with information you can use now and for strategic planning.
What are some of the products you’ll find...
- Mining equipment
- Safety equipment
- Engineering, construction and mining services
- Drilling equipment
- Materials handling
- Components & replacement parts
- Auxiliary equipment & supplies
- Training & HR
- Electrical equipment & supplies
- Power & power transmission
Many are first time exhibitors with products and services ready for you to discover.
Because you’ll be able to meet...
- Production/operations/maintenance personnel—mine managers, operations/production managers, safety/health managers, superintendents, foremen, etc.
- Engineering and geology professionals
- Environmental staff
- Personnel active in the approval and procurement chain
From these industry sectors...
- Precious metals
- Nonferrous metals
- Ferrous metals
- Industrial minerals
- Stone mining & quarrying
- Sand & gravel
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
Your health and safety is our top priority. We are committed to following the guidance of the CDC, state and local authorities as well as the Las Vegas Convention Center to maintain their Global Biorisk Advisory Council Star Accreditation. Below are a few of the safety protocols you can expect at MINExpo®:
- Easily-accessible hand-washing and/or sanitizing systems
- Strict enforcement of mask and social distancing mandates
- Rigorous employee training to uphold preventative measures and reporting functions
- Effective use of approved disinfectants and delivery systems
- Rapid response protocols for skilled health and safety professionals
Aggregates and Mining Today
Australia Mining Monthly
Canadian Mining Journal
Canadian Mining Magazine
Coal News Inc.
Diesel Progress International
Engineering and Mining Journal
Global Mining Review
Mineria Pan Americana
Minerios & Minerales
North American Mining
Mining Engineering Magazine
National Resources Review
Notícias de Mineração Brasil
Nueva Mineria y Energia
OEM Off Highway
Pit & Quarry
Plant & Equipment
Pump & Systems
Rocas y Minerales
Rock & Dirt
Russian Mining & Construction
Russian Mining Media