Submission deadline: Friday, July 23, 2021
The National Mining Association (NMA) encourages exhibitors to hold press conferences during MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021. To request time for a press conference in the Press Conference Room, please read the information below for instructions on how to submit your request.
- Press events held in the Press Conference Room are open to all registered press and will be included in the list of press conferences made available to media during the show. If you would like to hold a private press conference, you will need to complete the meeting room request form.
- You must submit one form for each press conference you plan to hold.
- Each press conference is limited to one hour.
- The room will be cleaned after each press conference.
- Access to set-up will be provided 30 minutes before the scheduled press conference.
- Press conferences can be scheduled:
- Monday, September 13 Noon – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 14 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The press conference room will be set classroom style with a podium, mic and head table. Changes cannot be made to the room set up. There will be a screen, projector and hook-ups for a laptop. Laptops will not be provided.
- Food and/or beverage is NOT allowed to be served inside the Press Conference Room.
- Deadline to submit the Press Conference Request Form is July 23, 2021.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
Form must be submitted by July 23, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director, Meetings and Member Relations