Submission deadline: July 24, 2020
National Mining Association (NMA) encourages exhibitors to hold press conferences during MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2020. To request time for a press conference in the Press Conference Room, please read the information below for instructions on how to submit your request.
- Press events held in the Press Conference Room are open to all press and will be included in the list of press conferences made available to media during the show. If you would like to hold a private press conference, you will need to complete the meeting room request form.
- You must submit one form for each press conference you plan to hold.
- Press conferences can be scheduled:
- Monday, September 28 Noon – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 29 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 30 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The press conference room will be set classroom style with a podium and head table. Changes cannot be made to the room set up. There will be a screen, projector and hook-ups for a laptop. Laptops will not be provided.
- Food and/or beverage is NOT allowed to be served inside the Press Conference Room.
- Deadline to submit the Press Conference Request Form is July 24, 2020.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
Form must be submitted by July 24, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Manager of Trade Shows, Meeting and Membership, NMA