Submission deadline: Friday, June 25, 2021
MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® Show Management encourages exhibitors to hold meetings at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) during the show. If you wish to reserve a meeting room, please complete the form below. Meeting rooms will be available from September 7-17, 2021.
There is no charge for the use of the room, but meeting space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Every effort will be made to accommodate your space and date request(s). However, we may not be able to meet your exact needs due to the cleaning protocols in place for MINExpo® 2021. You will be required to select half days or a full day. Please see below for additional information.
The deadline to submit a Meeting Room Request Form is Friday, June 25, 2021. If your request is approved, you will be notified by July 30, 2021.
Please note, by completing this application, you agree to the following:
- Exhibiting is not permitted in the meeting rooms. The display of products and sale of products is strictly forbidden. Exhibitors found in violation of this rule will be responsible for all financial penalties due.
- A meeting room must be reserved for all press conferences that are not open to all registered press.
- No items (including banners, signs, etc.) may be hung on meeting room walls. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Coon at email@example.com or (202) 463-2632.
- Exhibitors who cause any damage to the meeting rooms will be responsible financially responsible for repairs and may incur a penalty from Show Management.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, there will likely be capacity restrictions in place during the event. These capacity limits will likely be between 50% – 80% in September. Please plan accordingly.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
Once your meeting space has been confirmed, the following items will be available to you free of charge.
- Head Table
- Additional Tables (not skirted)
- Podium/ Podium with microphone
- Hand-held microphone
- Wired lavaliere
- Tabletop microphone
- Aisle microphone
*All microphones are hard-wired only. For wireless microphones and other audio-visual needs, contact AV Network, the MINExpo® Official audio-visual Contractor. Please refer to the Exhibitor Services Manual for more information.
Additional services such as food and beverage, audio-visual, special furniture, telephones, etc., can be ordered, at exhibitors’ expense. Please refer to the Exhibitor Services Manual for contact information for these services.