Exhibitor personnel are required to register online. Online registration will remain open through the show.
Simply use your password to access registration information, register your booth personnel, make changes to existing registrations and substitute registrants, prior to arriving onsite.
Note: Exhibitor passwords were sent via email to the primary exhibitor contact. If you have not received your information, or if you have any questions about the online registration process, please email MINExpo@csreg.zohodesk.com.
- Exhibitor registration includes exhibits, Opening Session and all technical sessions. ALL exhibit personnel staffing a booth at MINExpo®, including dealers or distributors, are required to register online.
- Each exhibitor receives four complimentary exhibitor staff badges, per 100 sq. ft. of booth space. (cap of 200 complimentary exhibitor badges).
- Exhibitor registration is limited to company personnel working in the booth, including dealers or distributors, models, demonstrators, etc.
- All additional personnel, in excess of the complimentary allotment, will receive a discounted registration fee of $25 per person before August 13, 2021, and $50 per person after August 13, 2021.
Exhibitor badges will only be printed with the contracted exhibitor’s name. Badges will not be printed with the company names of any third-party vendors or representatives that may be part of your exhibit. Distributors or dealers may not have their own company name on exhibitor badges. If a dealer/distributor wants a badge with their company name, a general registration is required. If your Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) requires access to your booth during show days, you must secure an exhibitor’s badge for them under your company’s name. NOTE: This will count against your total complimentary exhibitor badge allotment.
To register (password required), click here. Online registration is required and will remain open through the show.
Exhibitors are urged to pre-register and to comply with security regulations requiring identification of all personnel during the installation period.
- BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED. Badges will be on a “print-on-demand” basis. In other words, a badge will not be produced until the individual arrives at exhibitor registration onsite. Exhibit personnel will need to present a photo I.D. and their confirmation to pick-up their badge.
- Registration opens onsite at 10 a.m. on Friday, September 10, 2021. Registration confirmation contains information on badge pick-up areas and hours.
- Any personnel changes that may occur (substitutions, additions, changes) must be made online by the primary exhibitor contact.
- If you need to cancel a registration, contact Customer Service at MINExpo@csreg.zohodesk.com or call 224-563-3157 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CDT. Purchased exhibitor badges will be fully refunded until August 27, 2021. After August 27, 2021, all registrations will be non-refundable. There are no refunds for “no shows”.
Exhibitor badges are required for anyone working in the booth. An exhibitor badge will permit entrance to the exhibit halls at 8 a.m. daily during the installation, operating and dismantling of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021 and at 7 a.m. during all show days. Early and late passes will be available in the Show Office for those individuals who need access to an exhibit hall prior to the posted installation, operating and dismantling times.
Temporary work passes will be available at the entrance to the exhibit halls for exhibitor personnel arriving before exhibitor registration opens on Friday, Sept. 10 and for Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs). Each person will be required to present both a photo ID AND some form of business identification, i.e. business card, company ID, insurance card to be issued a Move-in/out wristband for access to the hall.