IT’S THE PLACE TO BE IN SEPTEMBER 2020. Global demand for coal and minerals continues to be strong as economies grow feeding the need for electricity, telecommunications, computers, medical technology and transportation. To meet the demand, mining companies require the most technologically advanced equipment and processing methods available. That makes MINExpo® an investment you can count on to yield value for your business for years to come.
The Show is quickly selling out. Reserve your space today.
APPLICATION FOR EXHIBIT SPACE
Exhibit space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please read all the information below before submitting your application.
- Online Floor Plan
- How to Apply for Exhibit Space (PDF)
- Online Exhibit Space Application
- Exhibit Space Application (PDF)
- Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF)
- Overview Floor Plan and Exhibit Construction Guidelines (PDF)
- Exhibitor Manual Available November 2019
- Exhibitor Housing Opening November 2019. For information about housing scams, click here.
- Registration Opening February 2020
Booth Rates (U.S. Funds) *Prices are per square foot
- *Prices are per square foot 100-399 sq. ft. | $44.75 per sq. ft.
- 400-999 sq. ft. | $43.25 per sq. ft.
- 1000-4999 sq. ft. | $42.25 per sq. ft.
- 5000 sq. ft. & above | $40.25 per sq. ft.
- Corner Charge: $400 per corner (applies to in-line booths only)
- Applications must be submitted with payment or space will not be assigned:
- 75% due with application if submitted by February 2, 2020
- 100% due with application if submitted after February 3, 2020