The National Mining Association (NMA) is U.S. mining’s advocate in Washington, D.C. and beyond. The NMA is the only national trade organization that represents the interests of mining before Congress, the administration, federal agencies, the judiciary and the media—providing a clear voice for U.S. mining. The NMA’s mission is to build support for public policies that will help America fully and responsibly utilize its mineral and coal resources.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the NMA has a membership of more than 250 corporations and organizations involved in various aspects of mining. The NMA provides a forum for these diverse industry segments to be informed, heard and represented.
Not an NMA member yet?
Learn more about the advantages of joining. Click here to request information on membership.
- A Voice to make your needs and priorities heard and to make a difference – all with the power of a major trade association behind you.
- Representation in Congress, in the court room, with the administration and in the media with the NMA’s expertise working for you.
- Industry Insight on current mining issues, what’s being done and how it affects you.
- Communication that delivers accurate and educational information to you and externally to key audiences and the media.
- Networking Opportunities with a membership that is unparalleled in its depth and breadth.
- MINExpo® discounts for the world’s most comprehensive mining equipment and services exhibition.