The call for presentations is open for MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2020. Sessions will be held the morning of Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020 and Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020. Typically, there are 20 sessions, each lasting two hours. Each session will include three to four presentations. Using a presentation as a platform for the promotion of products and services is not permitted.
Presentations should focus on:
- “How-to” information that stimulates and provides attendees with new skills, processes or technology, and efficiency gains;
- Case studies with users that provide lessons learned or an introduction of new technology and services that can be readily implemented;
- Problem resolution using integrated teams of users/vendors/suppliers;
- Best practices that have been implemented or are critical for consideration by the mining industry; or
- Practical and forward-thinking content that promotes the exchange of ideas with attendees.
Broad subject areas for the sessions are safety, advances in mining technology, underground mining, surface mining, processing, preparation, maintenance, exploration, mine development, post-mining land uses, water use and management, energy use and management, solid waste reduction and treatment, automation, artificial intelligence, workplace (reimaging, diversity, inclusion), supply chain, markets, and new mine projects.
Consideration should be given to the presentation format and style to support an interactive discussion, including a panel with industry thought leaders.
Submissions will be accepted through Sept. 30, 2019. Individuals will be notified by Dec. 31, 2019 if their presentation has been accepted. For questions about submitting a proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a presentation, please fill out the form below.