Submission deadline: August 14, 2020
National Mining Association (NMA) encourages exhibitors to hold press conferences during MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2020. If you wish to hold a press conference in your booth, please read the information below for instructions on how to submit your information.
- NMA does not allow press conferences to be held on the show floor, Monday, September 28, 2020.
- You must submit one form for each press conference you plan to hold.
- Press conferences can be held in your booth Tuesday, September 29 and Wednesday, September 30, 2020 during show hours and one hour before the floor opens.
- If you would like to hold a private press conference, you will need to complete the meeting room request form.
- Those hosting press conferences in your booth before the show opens on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, will be required to escort event attendees from the hall entrance to your booth for the start of the event and escort them back out of the hall after the press conference has concluded.
- Deadline to submit the Press Conference Request Form is August 14, 2020.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
Form must be submitted by August 14, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Manager of Trade Shows, Meeting and Membership, NMA