Submission deadline: August 13, 2021
The National Mining Association (NMA) encourages exhibitors to hold press conferences during MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2021. If you wish to hold a press conference in your booth, please read the information below for instructions on how to submit your information.
- The NMA does not allow press conferences to be held on the show floor, Monday, September 13, 2021.
- You must submit one form for each press conference you plan to hold.
- Press conferences can be held in your booth Tuesday, September 14 and Wednesday, September 15, 2021, during show hours and one hour before the floor opens.
- For a press conference happening before the show opens on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, you will be required to meet press (at a location TBD by Show Management) and escort them to your to your booth for the start of the event. If the press conference ends before 9 a.m., you will be required to escort them out of the hall.
- Deadline to submit the Press Conference Request Form is August 13, 2021.
- If you would like to hold a private press conference, where the event is only open to the press you invite, please complete the meeting room request form.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW:
Form must be submitted by August 13, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director, Meetings and Member Relations