Guidelines for the Use of the MINExpo® Registered Trademarks
MINExpo®, MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® and its logo are registered trademarks of the National Mining Association (NMA). When these marks are used in promotional materials or on a web site to refer to NMA’s MINExpo®, the “®” symbol must be used following each first use of the mark. You must acknowledge that you are using the marks with the permission of NMA. The logo (provided in various formats) are for the exclusive use of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016 exhibitors, authorized companies and their representatives. It is strictly forbidden to use the marks or logos to promote merchandise or to imply or suggest endorsement by MINExpo ® or the National Mining Association.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- The MINExpo® logo should not be altered in any way. The logo may be resized, but all proportions must be maintained.
- The colors of the logo may not be altered in any way.
- The MINExpo® logo may never be used in part; all elements must be included.
- If the logo is used on interactive media (Web, CD-ROM, email), the MINExpo® logo must be linked to www.minexpo.com. NMA reserves the right to de-link from any web site at NMA’s sole discretion.
- NMA reserves the right to withdraw its permission to use the registered marks.