Includes exhibits and all conference sessions. Exhibitor personnel (including Dealers or Distributors) staffing a booth at MINExpo are required to register on-line. Each exhibitor receives four complimentary exhibitor staff badges per every 100 sq. ft. of booth space, with a cap of 75 complimentary exhibitor badges. Exhibitor registration is limited to company personnel working in the booth including Dealers or Distributors, models, demonstrators, etc. All personnel in excess of the complimentary allotment pay a discounted advance registration fee of $25 per person before August 10, 2012 and $50 per person after August 10, 2012.
Exhibitors occupying 5,000 sq.ft. or more also receive four complimentary badges per every 100 sq.ft. of booth space for their Dealers and Distributors, with a cap of 75 complimentary Dealer/Distributor badges. Dealers or Distributors not working in the booth may be issued badges in their own company name even if they are within the exhibitor’s allotment, but they will not be exhibitor personnel badges. All Dealers/Distributors in excess of the complimentary allotment pay a discounted advance registration fee of $100 per person ($200 onsite). These badges are not for Dealers or Distributors working in the exhibitor’s booth; Exhibitor badges are required for Dealers or Distributors working in the booth.
Exhibitor badges will only be produced in the contracted exhibitor’s name. Badges will not be produced in the company names of any third-party vendors or representatives that may be part of your exhibit. Distributors or dealers may not have their own company name on Exhibitor badges but they may have their company name on their Dealer/Distributor badge. If your Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) requires early access to your booth during show days, you must secure an exhibitor’s badge for them under your company’s name. NOTE: This will count against your total complimentary Exhibitor badge allotment. To register (password required), click here.
Exhibitors are urged to pre-register to avoid the time of registering on-site and to comply with security regulations requiring identification of all personnel during the installation period.
- Register by August 31, 2012. Badges will be mailed to the authorized individual noted on the online registration form after August 3, 2012.
- Web registrations received after August 31, 2012 will be processed and held at on-site Exhibitor Registration. Badges for registrations received after August 31, 2012 will be produced on-site at Exhibitor Registration beginning at 1 p.m. on Friday, September 21, 2012. Badges will be produced on a “print-on-demand” basis. In other words, a badge will not be produced until the individual arrives at exhibitor registration on-site. Late registrants should bring their registration confirmation containing the barcode to the Exhibitor Registration desk.
- Registration opens on-site at 1 p.m. on Friday, September 21, 2012.
- Any personnel changes that may occur (cancellations, additions, changes) up to the deadline date of August 31 may be made online at (need link from reg company) Note: Changes to badges that have already been mailed cannot be made unless the original badge is returned.
- Exhibitor badges can be exchanged on-site at exhibitor registration, but exhibitors must turn in badges for those individuals who will not attend in order to receive replacement badges at no charge.
Exhibitor badges will only be produced in the contracted exhibitor’s name, i.e., badges will not be produced in the company names of any third-party vendors or representatives, such as distributors or dealers that may be part of your exhibit. Exhibitor badges are required for anyone working in the booth. An exhibitor badge will permit entrance to the exhibit halls at 8 a.m. daily during the installation, operating and dismantling of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2012 and at 7 a.m during all show days. Early and late passes will be available in the Show Office for those individuals who need access to an exhibit hall prior to the posted installation, operating and dismantling times.
Temporary work passes will be available at the entrance to the exhibit halls for exhibitor representatives who will be installing and dismantling exhibitor’s booths but who are not official exhibitor personnel.
- At the Show
- Attendee Information
- Educational Sessions
- About NMA