The Opening Session brings together mining industry leaders to discuss the impacts of recent market conditions and the industry’s significant role in global development, prosperity and sustainability. A ticket is not needed – seating is first come, first served.
- Phillips S. Baker, Jr., president and ceo, Hecla Mining Co.
- Harry M. “Red” Conger, president and COO – Americas and Africa Mining, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- Kevin S. Crutchfield, CEO, Contura Energy, Inc.
- Ted Doheny, president and CEO, Joy Global Inc.
- Gary J. Goldberg, president and CEO, Newmont Mining Corp.
- Denise C. Johnson, group president for resource industries, Caterpillar Inc., and Chair, MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016
Moderator: Nina Easton, Fox News analyst and chair, Fortune Most Powerful Women International